need help

  • P.Siva
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
      Dear Members,

      I am doing Ph.D. in part time. I need some details for preparing thesis with reference.

      Details:

      Magnetic properties values for bulk NiFe2O4 and NiFe2O4 nanoparticles

      Magnetic Saturation (Ms)
      Magnetic Remanent (Mr)
      coercivity (Hc)

      Could you help me for my further progress

      Thanks and Regards
      Sivakumar P
      Research Scholar (part Time)
      Loyola College
      Chennai
    • Sri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2011
        Hello Siva,

        Keep me posted incase you need any help. I am happy to help you.

        Mrs Sridevi Swamy.

        H : +44-1908-393-090.
        M : +44-78 06-269-070 .