Nanotechnology workshop in Egypt

  • ggggg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      We would like to invite you to the first workshop in "Nanotechnology and its applications in pharmacy and medicine" arranged by Nakaa Nanotechnology Network with Misr alhadara, Faculty of pharmacy,Ain Shams university on Monday 11 July 2011 for one day.
      The workshop will contain lectures in nanotechnology and its applications in pharmacy and medicine,
      Also it will contain a big surprise!!! ( Want to know it? Call us)
      Certificates of attendance will be distributed among attendees by the end of the day.
      Who can attend?
      Students of faculty of pharmacy,medicine, engineering and science from all Egyptian universities
      pharmacists and engineers from all Egypt
      physicians and scientists from all Egypt

      Registrations fees:
      75 Egyptian pounds for undergraduate students
      90 Egyptian pounds for all other graduates
      Registration deadline: Monday 4 July 2011

      The registration fees include: The workshop lectures, the workshop booklet, the simple meal, the surprise and the certificate
      For registration, please Contact Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN for further information on mobile: 01521684185
      or email: nakaa.nanotechnology.network@...

      Best Regards
      Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN