Cyber Journals Call For Paper - Submission Deadline on January 10th, 2011
- Dear All
Please consider contributing to Cyber Journals' January Edition, which features Journal of Selected Areas in Nanotechnology (JSAN).
We'd also like to take this chance and wish you happy holidays and a prosperous new year for 2011.
Dr. S. Adibi and Dr. T. Tofigh
Cyber Journals Editors-in-Chief
The Canadian-based Cyber Journals
Call For Paper
The Canadian-based Cyber Journals (ISSN: 1925-2676) invite students, researchers, academic and industrial professionals to submit manuscripts for the January Edition, under the following special issues:
1. Journal of Selected Areas in Telecommunications (JSAT)
2. Journal of Selected Areas in Software Engineering (JSSE)
3. Journal of Selected Areas in Microelectronics (JSAM)
4. Journal of Selected Areas in Nanotechnology (JSAN)
5. Journal of Selected Areas in Mechatronics (JMTC)
6. Journal of Selected Areas in Health Informatics (JSHI)
7. Journal of Selected Areas in Bioengineering (JSAB)
8. Journal of Selected Areas in Bioinformatics (JBIO)
9. Journal of Selected Areas in Robotics and Control (JSRC)
10. Journal of Selected Areas in Renewable and Sustainable Energy (JRSE)
Cyber journals accept scientific research and review articles from diverse fields. Please refer to the journals website (http://www.cyberjournals.com/) for details under each special issue.
Manuscripts will be double-blind-peer reviewed by three experts and professionals in the field and the author(s) will receive the review results accordingly.
Cyber Journals publication is supported by +45 highly professional and technical editorial members, gathered from diverse technical and educational backgrounds from USA, Canada, and other parts of the world. Please refer to the editorial page for more information: http://www.cyberjournals.com/editors.html
Please refer to the author guidelines section for a sample article template, which follows the IEEE standard (http://www.cyberjournals.com/guidelines.html).
Authors are requested to submit their manuscripts using the submission page: (http://www.cyberjournals.com/submit.html)
Accepted papers are fully accessible and indexed in this page: (http://www.cyberjournals.com/papers.html)
Online Citation Sources:
Cyber Journals Publication is a member of a number of online citation sources, including: Google Scholar, Docstoc, Scribd, Publishing List and getCITED, and will continue to be included in more online citation systems.
Contacting the Editors-in-Chief:
Contact us if you have a question regarding the journals, at: admin@...
Article Submission Deadline: January 10th, 2011
Author Notification: January 24th, 2011
Final Manuscript Due: January 31st, 2011
Online indexing: Early February 2011