Re: [nanotech] Nanotechnology companies

  • Murugan S
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
      Sir,

      I am also interested in the above equities, Name. S. Murugan, Cell No. 9042999041

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
         Nanotechnology based Hydroelectricity? That is a load of bull. Sounds like some people are going to get scammed.

      • Namit Gupta
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2010
          Hi! im a follower of ur group. I need some information on NanoFinishing applied
          on textiles.Could u please help me.?
          Thanks!

          Nanotechnology based Hydroelectricity? That is a load of bull. Sounds like some
          people are going to get scammed.

        • karthi keyan