Re: [nanotech] Nanotechnology companies

  • A VINEETH KUMAR
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2010
      *Dear Sir,

      Nano Power Corporation Ltd. an ISO certified Public Limited Company in
      India, is constructing a Green field Nanotechnology based Hydroelectric
      Power Plant at Arunachal Pradesh in collaboration with Govt. of Arunachal
      Pradesh and Bio-Cera, Korea...we are distributing shares of 100 MW plant
      which will be scaled to 10000 MW by 2020.
      Cost of each share is Rs. 50. for more details and to generate lifetime
      cashflow by becoming a premium shareholder of this company, you may mail me
      your name and cell number...hurry initial offer will end by November 30th
      2010. We will contact you at the earliest.
      * *
      Thanks 'N' Regards

      A Vineeth Kumar
      09446043706

      **
      *
      *
      *
      *

      *

      On 12 October 2010 20:23, kan_nano <kan_nano@...> wrote:

      > I want to buy share of nanotechnology companies. So,I Need the list of
      > Nanotechology companies those who are involving in share selling of their
      > compnies in India.
      >
      > Thanking you.

    • Murugan S
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
        Sir,

        I am also interested in the above equities, Name. S. Murugan, Cell No. 9042999041

        Nano Power Corporation Ltd. an ISO certified Public Limited Company in

        India, is constructing a Green field Nanotechnology based Hydroelectric

        Power Plant at Arunachal Pradesh in collaboration with Govt. of Arunachal

        Pradesh and Bio-Cera, Korea...we are distributing shares of 100 MW plant

        which will be scaled to 10000 MW by 2020.

        Cost of each share is Rs. 50. for more details and to generate lifetime

        cashflow by becoming a premium shareholder of this company, you may mail me

        your name and cell number...hurry initial offer will end by November 30th

        2010. We will contact you at the earliest.

        * *

        Thanks 'N' Regards

        A Vineeth Kumar

        09446043706

        **

        *

        *

        *

        *

        *

        On 12 October 2010 20:23, kan_nano <kan_nano@...> wrote:

        > I want to buy share of nanotechnology companies. So,I Need the list of

        > Nanotechology companies those who are involving in share selling of their

        > compnies in India.

        > Thanking you.

      • Raul Acevedo
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
           Nanotechnology based Hydroelectricity? That is a load of bull. Sounds like some people are going to get scammed.

        • Namit Gupta
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2010
            Hi! im a follower of ur group. I need some information on NanoFinishing applied
            on textiles.Could u please help me.?
            Thanks!

            Nanotechnology based Hydroelectricity? That is a load of bull. Sounds like some
            people are going to get scammed.

          • karthi keyan
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2010