Need VEDA4 Program

  • Saravanan Rajamanikam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
      Respected researchers

      i am in need of (Vibrational Energy Distribution Analysis) VEDA 4 program

      if anybody having this Program please send me

      Regards
      Saravanan Rajamanikam

    • Murugan S
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
        Respected Researchers,

        I am in need of using the thermocouples to be used as energy producing instrument, anybody who is doing in this area may be intimated me.

        S. Murugan

        The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo com/