STAHY-IAHS official workshop "Advances in Statistical Hydrology" Taormina, Sicil

  • saeid
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Dear prof. Eslamian,

      I would like to personally communicate you that we are organizing the second
      official workshop of STAHY-IAHS Working Group ┬│Statistical in Hydrology┬▓ -
      www.stahy.org.
      It will be held in Italy (Taormina - Sicily) at the end of May 2010.

      In the enclosed file there is the brochure.

      I really hope you can participate and I kindly ask you if you can help me in
      advertising this event.

      Hoping to meet you soon
      Salvatore Grimaldi
      http://www.stahy.org/STAHYWG/tabid/36/mid/397/newsid397/12/Default.aspx