Re: [nanotech] Nanogirl

  • Gina Miller
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 30, 2009
      I'm so glad you think so, and thank you Bill!

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 14, 2009
        You guys might like to check out my latest animation. The star of the video is a digital robot singing the words of a very transhumanist/extropian style pro technology song that I wrote (lyrics below). The video is available for download at:

        http://nanogirl.com/museumfuture/myheartisvonneumann.html

        or for quick viewing on Youtube:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AljV-cRyPAM

        "My Heart is Von Neumann" Lyrics:

        I am a robot
        made by a human
        I want to love you
        my heart is Von Neumann.

        You can see through me
        but I can be deeper
        I can help you
        I'll be your keeper

        help you live longer,
        repair your destruction
        I can be your friend
        programmed by function.

        We can live forever
        fix all the wrongs
        like they were never.
        We'll go on together.

        We will save ourselves
        sail into the universe
        where science delves
        we'll discover,

        that I am a robot
        made by a human
        I want to love you
        my heart is Von Neumann.

        You can see through me
        but I can be deeper
        I can help you
        I'll be your keeper.
        I'll be your keeper.
        I'll be your keeper.
        I'll be your keeper.

        (Registered with the United States Copyright Office on Nov. 27, 2009)

        Kind regards,
        Your moderator,
        Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
        http://www.nanogirl.com