nonoparticles

  • nevilleford17
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2009
      COULD YOU PLEASE DEFINE WHAT A NANOPARTICLE IS, I AM PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN THE USE OF CARBON NANOPARTICLES AS A REINFORCING OF THE INTERFACE BETWEEN MATRIX AND CARBON FIBRES
      matrix can be metal or resins
      Thank you in anticipation
      Neville Ford Dip EE power
    • ash ashi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
        hi
        NANOPARTICALS-- these are the particals whicch have difference in there physical,chemecal or biological properties from bulk.having size 0.1nm to 100nm
        From electronics point of view nanoparticles are particals having size compareable to an exciton.

        Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://cricket.yahoo.com