projectwork

  • Syed Shaakira
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2009
      Hi,

      My name is shaakira, Iam doing my Ms.c in Nanomaterials and technologies. We have a project work in fourth semister.So  please send me an abstract in this field, and i also need a full procedure to complete my project work. It must be very simple .

      looking forward to hear from you

    • zeynep meric
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2009
        hello shaakira
        can you give more information about what you looking for? nanomaterials? what kind ı mean smt specific maybe?
        ı can help you

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2009
          http://materialstechnology.tms.org/TEChome.aspx
          you can look at this website