Re: [nanotech] Nanotechnology

  • premshankar mishra
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 17, 2009
      thanks a lot dear Gupta, i am happy to get your attention i will go through it.
      once again thanks for your kind concern towards my query.

      ________________________________
      From: premshankar mishra <premshankar. 1506@yahoo. co.in>
      To: nanotech@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 1:33 PM

      Dear all, thanks for each and every one to be a part of this wonderful innovative platform. as this is very common place where we can share the cutting edge technology to human welfare.
      I would like to introduce myself to all of you, I am working as Senior Researcher in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, INDIA.. I am highly interested to do something for the human welfare by using application of nanotechnology. please can any one give someidea/innovative suggestion specially in the field of disease prevention. Please contact me at my cell 09968-464004.

      From: hassanfoula2006 <hassanfoula2006@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [nanotech] Nanotechnology
      To: nanotech@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 5:30 PM

      http://knol. google.com/ k/-/-/5kus990wdy cp/14

      This is a very good article about nanotecnology applications in the medical field.

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. yahoo.com/ groups/

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel. yahoo.com/

      ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com