Re: [nanotech] Nanotechnology

  • BENZERARI CHERIF
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 10, 2009
      Salam Hassan;

      Thank you for this article, it is really interesting, but I am more concerned about ‘Nano Fire Protection’.

      Salam

      Mohamed

      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 11, 2009
        salam hasan, please provide the detail in the english. i will be thankful to you.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 12, 2009
          Dear all, thanks for each and every one to be a part of this wonderful innovative platform. as this is very common place where we can share the cutting edge technology to human welfare.
          I would like to introduce myself to all of you, I am working as Senior Researcher in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, INDIA. I am highly interested to do something for the human welfare by using application of nanotechnology. please can any one give someidea/innovative suggestion specially in the field of disease prevention. Please contact me at my cell 09968-464004.

          ________________________________
          salam hasan, please provide the detail in the english. i will be thankful to you.

          ____________ _________ _________ __
          Thank you for this article, it is really interesting, but I am more concerned about ‘Nano Fire Protection’.

          Salam

          Mohamed

          This is a very good article about nanotecnology applications in the medical field.

          Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. yahoo.com/ groups/

          Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/

        • Pankaj Gupta
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 14, 2009
            Dr. Mishra,

            Nano technology has countless medical applications, from nano particles, drug delivery to detection devices.

            Please read through couple of examples of nano technology
            http://www.knowabouthealth.com/self-montoring-device-for-detection-of-hiv-virus/
            http://www.knowabouthealth.com/ctrl-alt-delete-a-superbug/

             There are some more articles on this blog that might be of your interest. Let me know if you have any questions.

            Look forward for some discussions.

            Thanks
            Pankaj

            PANKAJ GUPTA
            When going gets tough, then tough gets going

[...]

          • no
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 15, 2009
              >> Nano technology has countless medical applications, from nano particles, drug delivery to detection devices.

              Nanotechnology and food
              http://glassjore.com/knifefork/103635/

[...]

              Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now.http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNpBF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2MTMEdG1fZG1lY2gDVGV4dCBMaW5rBHRtX2xuawNVMTEwMzk3NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFob28hBHRtX3BvcwN0YWdsaW5lBHRtX3BwdHkDYXVueg--/SIG=14600t3ni/**http%3A//au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/creativeholidays/*http%3A//au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/%3Fp1=other%26p2=au%26p3=mailtagline

            • premshankar mishra
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 17, 2009
                thanks a lot dear Gupta, i am happy to get your attention i will go through it.
                once again thanks for your kind concern towards my query.

                ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com