Titanium

  • cadizat42
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      A mere layman am I,but have a craving to
      Learn and know more about nano advances.
      Like can titanium particles in say paint act as
      a signal blocker:WiFi,3G,cellphone jamming.
      Is it possible to energize/run a current/magnetic
      to cause the titanium to align / turn the above off
      to end the alignment,thus turning signal disruption
      on and off? Or is it the wrong metal to use?
    • Erich Knight
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
        IIRC, This company was at one time talking about your application, but this
        is the nearest thing I found on their web site
        http://www.naturalnano.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=143&Itemid=207