Re: [nanotech] Nanomaterials Company

  • Logudurai
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
      Hi,

      Is there any vaccancy in your company? Myself R. Logudurai, PhD from Tohoku University, Japan, worked in mesoporous silica in alumina membrane. After PhD i worked as postdoc researcher in NIMS, Japan for a year in mesoporous Si, C and CN materials n their applications. Kindly let me know if any vaccancy.

      Regards,
      Logu.

      "Learn anything you can, from anyone you can"

      Logudurai. R
      Ph.D

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2009
        could you advise if less than perfect carbon nanotubes at say 30 $ per kg are available, my application is reinforcing the interface between stiff strong fibres and the matrix material of low density metal

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2009
          --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Neville Ford <nevilleford17@...>
          wrote:

          > could you advise if less than perfect carbon nanotubes at say 30 $
          per kg are available, my application is reinforcing the interface
          between stiff strong fibres and the matrix material of low density
          metal

          NTP in shenzen is cheap too.