Re: [nanotech] Need info for Solar cell using Nano..

  • himendra jha
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
      Dear Bharat kumar,
               There are lots of people trying for the samething as you with different technologies. Though it is difficult to say any particular technique for a chepaer solar cells, you can refer this report from the US department of energy for the overview;

      http://www.sc.doe.gov/bes/reports/files/SEU_rpt.pdf

      I hope, you will find it helpful.

      best regard
      Himendra Jha