Need info for Solar cell using Nano..

  • bdmehta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
      Dear Members, 29-01-09.

      I am trying to get more information making/manufacturing Solar Cell using different technique that is far less chiper and can be productionised.

      I need help from the forum experts who can guide me in this regards, and give your suggessions how to proceed.
      You can send me relevant technical details/ different approch for making solar cell etc that will be helpful.

      Warm Regards,
      Bharatkumar.
      India

    • himendra jha
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
        Dear Bharat kumar,
                 There are lots of people trying for the samething as you with different technologies. Though it is difficult to say any particular technique for a chepaer solar cells, you can refer this report from the US department of energy for the overview;

        http://www.sc.doe.gov/bes/reports/files/SEU_rpt.pdf

        I hope, you will find it helpful.

        best regard
        Himendra Jha