Hello

  • Suresh Kumar
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 30, 2008
      hi

      this is suresh  doing research in anna university chennai in the field of nanomaterials .
      bye
       keep in touch

      suresh

    • SENTIL KUMAR
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2008
        hai, i am senthilkumar M.Tech nanotechnology in anna university coimbatore

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 2, 2008
          hi dis is vijay doing M.Tech in nano technology @ andhra
          university ,vizag
          i need to know how to apply for research in nano technology
          send me the details of universities which r providing the course n how
          can i apply
        • Neville Ford
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 16, 2008
            Dear Suresh I am looking for a supplier of less than perfect carbon nanotubes at about 30 $ / kg can you offer any suggestions
            RegardsNeville Ford Dip EE
          • protn7
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 17, 2008
              --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Neville Ford <nevilleford17@...>
              wrote:

              > Dear Suresh I am looking for a supplier of less than perfect carbon
              nanotubes at about 30 $ / kg can you offer any suggestions
              > RegardsNeville Ford Dip EE

              I can help you. I know some of the cheaest soureces of nanotubes. I
              can sell you graphene nanoplatelets also.

              Neil Farbstein
              President
              Vulvox Inc.
              protn7@...