Nano worms to treat cancer.

  • Priya Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
      Hi,

      Interestingly, I noticed an article on nano worms to treat cancer. I doubt if the technology used in a nano technology. But it sounds very interesting.. Its in the below location:-

      http://www.kanbal.com/index.php?/Disease/cancelling-cancer.html

      Could anyone let me know if this is really to do with nano technology?

      Regards,
      Balamurali L

    • Neville Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2008
        I think that the word nano just means very small, so is not a very specific Neville Ford Dip. EE

        Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline