Nanosocks?

  • hymero
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hi there,

      I came accross an article that really caught my attention. Everybody has
      smelly feet once in a while... It's not really a problem, but it would
      be cool if the smell could be removed.

      The article is about nanosocks and you can find it here
      <http://www.nanomedicinecenter.com/article/how-to-prevent-foot-odour/>
      . That is amazing! Particles kill the smell and you can wear the same
      socks for ages, heh.

      What do you think about it?

      hymero