Re: My animation is going to be on the History Channel this Thursday!

  • david lyndel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2008
      Congrats Nanogirl,

      I'll watch tonight but if I'm unimpressed will you post my opinion?
      Just a jesting. I've tried to steer folks in computer graphics and
      art to check out for a couple of years now.
      Success and Cheers,
      david

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, "Gina Miller" <nanogirl@...> wrote:

      > My animation (the dermal display)
      http://www.nanogirl.com/museumfuture/dermaldisplay.htm is going to be
      on TV! This was work I did with Robert Freitas Jr. based on his
      design from the book Nanomedicine http://www.nanomedicine.com/. Watch
      the show called "The Works" (Tattoos episode) on the History Channel
      this Thursday! 10PM 9C. It's supposed to be in the later part of the
      episode. This is the first time having my work on a TV show! Here is
      the shows url: http://www.history.com/minisites/the-works

      > Also don't forget to contact me I regarding my big project that
      covers the topics of science, nanotechnology, cryonics and artificial
      intelligence. To find out more please email me at