My animation is going to be on the History Channel this Thursday!

  • Gina Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
      My animation (the dermal display) http://www.nanogirl.com/museumfuture/dermaldisplay.htm is going to be on TV! This was work I did with Robert Freitas Jr. based on his design from the book Nanomedicine http://www.nanomedicine.com/. Watch the show called "The Works" (Tattoos episode) on the History Channel this Thursday! 10PM 9C. It's supposed to be in the later part of the episode. This is the first time having my work on a TV show! Here is the shows url: http://www.history.com/minisites/the-works

      Also don't forget to contact me I regarding my big project that covers the topics of science, nanotechnology, cryonics and artificial intelligence. To find out more please email me at
      everythingmovie@... - I will then send you an email with all the details!

      Kind regards, your moderator,

      Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
      Nanotechnology Industries
      http://www.nanoindustries.com
      Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
      Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
      Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
      Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
      Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
      Email: nanogirl@...
      "Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."

    • mohan kumar
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
        hai
                this is mohan
          can you all teach me the nanoteach  iam eager to learn it
          plase mail me if you wish to

        regards
        mohan
      • david lyndel
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2008
          hi Mohan,

          Where are you from? I'd guess by the caret-top A's but I'd like to hear
          from you in what country you reside? Also it may be helpful for
          someone of your first language to assist you. Is english your native
          tongue? I'm finding myself semi-retired so I have more free time.
          best wishes,
          david

          --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, mohan kumar <stups_frnd2020@...> wrote:

          > hai
          >         this is mohan
          >   can you all teach me the nanoteach  iam eager to learn it
          >   plase mail me if you wish to
          >
          > regards
          > mohan

        • david lyndel
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2008
            Congrats Nanogirl,

            I'll watch tonight but if I'm unimpressed will you post my opinion?
            Just a jesting. I've tried to steer folks in computer graphics and
            art to check out for a couple of years now.
            Success and Cheers,
            david