Spandan on right track.

  • michael1@midcoast.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      (I guess you don’t push ‘reply’ as mail not showing up. Try above group
      address.)
      I see Nanogirl and Spandan on the same page with strategy. Tactics
      another story. That will come.
      I am so glad that Spandan said: (quote):
      “…Will our nanotech become a
      tool..for acquiring fame..power...money and above all..acquire Life!..!!”
      (unquote)
      The overlay, DNA/fullerenes, is more important than realized. Either we
      do not survive this as specie or it will change everything. Here I am
      including such things as philosophy, religion, you name it.
      Spandan, is NEXT in English? Who is author?
      Nanogirl: I feel we must broaden concept of ‘regulation’ to include
      change in global mindset.
      Right-brain, David: Read ‘Stroke of Insight’. Right brain houses a
      different type of math, logic which is very advanced. It is doing
      chi-square sort of comparisons with a number of core shapes including,
      very centrally, dodecahedrons/fullerenes. Language world wide will also
      change.
      Please keep this conversation going. Below are two examples of nano in
      media, first good but not effective. Second effective but hidden away.
      Michael

      Examples:
      1- Below on alt internet. Ho hum but well written.

      http://e360.yale.edu/content/feature.msp?id=2029

      2- Below far more to the point. Where would this go in the US?

      http://www.rense.com/general82/SNR_articlesourceengFINAL.pdf

      Michael
    • Spandan Pandya
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 12:16 AM
        Hi Michael,

        Thanks for your comments..Next is a book in english..and is written by
        Micheal Crichton.(pardon me if spelling is wrong).

        As I see you mentioned about fullerenes..just out of curiosity.what do u
        mean by.DNA/fullerens

        I am just a second year student (Degre) so certain concepts mite turn out to
        be a shopping spree for me..!!

        Spandan