Visual Thinkers and Nano Technology

  • bopkainvent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      HI MY NAME IS DAVID, AND I AM A VISUAL THINKER. I THINK IN PICTURE'S
      (ASSOCIATED WITH RIGHT BRAIN ACTIVITY). I WAS TRYING TO GET HELP WITH
      RESEARCHING MY VISUAL ABILITY AND COMBINING IT WITH NANOTECH
      TECHNOLOGY. MY MIND IS SOMEWHERE ON THE LINE OF TESLA ARE EINSTEIN AS
      FAR AS VISUAL IQ GOES. TESLA HAD THE ABILITY TO IMAGINE 3D OBJECT'S IN
      HIS HEAD AND IN HIS IMAGINATION MANIPULATE OBJECTS. HE COULD IMAGINE
      MACHINERY AT ANY ANGLE, HEIGHT, LENGTH, WITH COLOR HE COULD MANIPULATE
      IT IN ANY WAY. MY WEBSITE IS www.visualq.org