Re: Nanotechnology Breakthrough in Joint Lubrication on ebay

  • Chris Arnold
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2008
      Dr. Jameel,

      Please email me privately to discuss this further, and provide
      detailed contact information.

      To answer other questions, MSDS sheets are available on our ATM and
      ATM+P lubrication products, and the only nano material we use is our
      own novel nanodiamond - no one else's. NanoDiamond is known to be the
      safest of all nanomaterials - and dozens of companies around the
      world produce multiple millions of carats of detonation nanodiamond -
      which is also in the air we breathe and in many of the products we
      use. One company in Russia sells over 10 million cts per year.

      NanoDiamond is also found in meteorites and in cosmic dust entering
      the atmosphere, so do not worry about nanodiamond - it has been with
      us forever.

      Chris Arnold
      www.nanolube.net

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, jameel shaik <meem@...> wrote:

      > Chris,
      > Kindly send the licensing details asap. Thank you.
      > Dr. Shaik Jameel, BHMS, Ph.D. (Biomedical Engg.)

      Lubrication on ebay

      http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/