Re: [nanotech] Nanotechnology Breakthrough in Joint Lubrication on ebay

  • jameel shaik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
      Chris,
      Kindly send the licensing details asap. Thank you.
      Dr. Shaik Jameel, BHMS, Ph.D. (Biomedical Engg.)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2008
        Hi Chris,
        Are you using nano-diamonds or nano-silicon? Or am I way off base?
        Is this USDA approved or what? Have you considered other forms of
        lubrication such as machinery and the like? Sounds interesting. Safe?
        Have you had independent lab testing of the toxicology of the
        nanolube-material? If this is safe...keep in mind that Europe and
        especially Germany is hestitant about nanotech. Normally the EU is at
        least a couple of years ahead of US on fast-track of products in the
        pipeline. Finally do you have a MSDS on this product?
        David
        --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, jameel shaik <meem@...> wrote:

        > Chris,
        > Kindly send the licensing details asap. Thank you.
        > Dr. Shaik Jameel, BHMS, Ph.D. (Biomedical Engg.)

        Lubrication on ebay
        > To: nanotech@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Monday, 26 May, 2008, 2:47 PM
        >

        > NanoLube Inc. has just released Joint Re Lubrication
        > for "Animal Use Only." Introduced for Global marketing only
        > on ebay, search ebay.com for our products under NanoLube.
        >
        > It works fast, is safe and designed for topical application.
        >
        > This miracle product uses the safest of all known nano materials,
        and
        > it is also the purest available - to provide slippage between
        calcium
        > deposits and exposed bone within joints.
        >
        > We will consider selling a global exclusive license on this
        product,
        > targeting the pet market and general veterinary field.
        >
        > Chris Arnold (president)
        > NanoLube, Inc.
        > 9 N. Main Street
        > Lombard, IL 60148
        > USA
        > 630-706-1250

        > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
        http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

      • Chris Arnold
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2008
          Dr. Jameel,

          Please email me privately to discuss this further, and provide
          detailed contact information.

          To answer other questions, MSDS sheets are available on our ATM and
          ATM+P lubrication products, and the only nano material we use is our
          own novel nanodiamond - no one else's. NanoDiamond is known to be the
          safest of all nanomaterials - and dozens of companies around the
          world produce multiple millions of carats of detonation nanodiamond -
          which is also in the air we breathe and in many of the products we
          use. One company in Russia sells over 10 million cts per year.

          NanoDiamond is also found in meteorites and in cosmic dust entering
          the atmosphere, so do not worry about nanodiamond - it has been with
          us forever.

          Chris Arnold
          www.nanolube.net