Re: [nanotech] Nanotube Hydrogen Storage

  • qqqq www
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2008
      hi,
       in my university mr on srivastava group working on hydrogen energy based motarcycle,and they use cnt to store hydrogen,,,,
       see paper of on srivastava

      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2008
        hello people
        ý need help about purification of CNTs.
        if you have any paper any presentation about
        purification please let me know...
        zeynep meriç
      • balu sivan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2008
          Hi iam balu pls let me send the datas and details of purification of waste water to good water by means of nanotechnology we need for immplemention so pls send the ratio of nano used and full details to this mail or sivanb2@...
          Thanks & Regds/Balu

          Chocoholics' paradise! Enter here - http://in.search.yahoo.com/search?&fr=na_onnetwork_mail_taglines&ei=UTF-8&rd=r1&p=chocolates