How do you think ...

  • ATing
    Message 1 of 14 , May 4 8:05 AM
      dear all
      I'm come from Taiwan
      Nice to meet you
      I have a question and hope you can answer me
      How do you think about Nanotechnology's development in Taiwan ?

      Thanks all^^
    • santhosh santhosh
      Message 2 of 14 , May 14 12:41 AM
        hai i a from india nice to meet you

        i dont know about that
        could you do me a favour if you get any project regarding the nano
        please write to me about it . it will be usefull to me

          Message 4 of 14 , May 14 9:27 PM
            Hi all,

            I am from India, by the way if any good project is available let me also know about it

            santhosh santhosh <santhosh_411990@...> wrote: hai i a from india nice to meet you

            ATing <ting5026@...> wrote:
            dear all
            I'm come from Taiwan
            Nice to meet you
            I have a question and hope you can answer me
            How do you think about Nanotechnology's development in Taiwan ?

            Thanks all^^

            Dr.K.Rathinavel
            Principal Scientist(Seed Technology)
            Central Institute for Cotton Research
            Regional Station, Coimbatore-641 003.
            Phone:0422-2430045(O), 0422-2426257(R)
            Fax:0422-2454021, Mobile:9442226257

          • spandan pandya
            Message 5 of 14 , May 15 1:06 AM
              i m from India too.. just entered second yeear of BSc biochemistry can I know how to go for nano after biochemistry......please I m very tensed about it...kindly suggest..!!

            • Lynda MacGregor
              Message 6 of 14 , May 16 8:14 AM
                I am not from India,so I dont know your college background,and where you have attended.MIT here in the US I believe has a nano program.Don't be tense,it's just a part of life that will play itself out.Lynda

                spandan pandya <djay_spooky@...> wrote: i m from India too.. just entered second yeear of BSc biochemistry can I know how to go for nano after biochemistry......please I m very tensed about it...kindly suggest..!!

              • david lyndel
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 29, 2008
                  Drexel University, Pennsylvania State University, LSU and about 4
                  others offer good undergrad nanotech degrees. Also a couple to few
                  offer master's programs. doctorates is another story but i'm sure
                  they exist eleswhere in US. other places to look into are Rice U,
                  GIT, FSU and a few of he California state university system members.
                  IN light of the limitations I suggest physics and materials science
                  and self-motivation in nanocience until academics catches up. There
                  are offline course but none are inexpensive. Nothing outshines desire!
                  David

                  --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Lynda MacGregor <macrngsd@...> wrote:

                  > I am not from India,so I dont know your college background,and
                  where you have attended.MIT here in the US I believe has a nano
                  program.Don't be tense,it's just a part of life that will play itself
                  out.Lynda

                  > spandan pandya <djay_spooky@...> wrote: i m from India
                  too.. just entered second yeear of BSc biochemistry can I know how to
                  go for nano after biochemistry......please I m very tensed about
                  it...kindly suggest..!!

                • nitin nilekar
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 6, 2008
                    hiii. hw r u? i m nitin from india

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 21, 2008
                      Hii I am spandan from India :D

                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 21, 2008
                        Hi Spandan,
                        CIA friend said we will 'play the India card', (re: Pakistan). Seems he
                        was right. Your navy getting around and just volunteered to guard Horn of
                        Africa.
                        Pirate thing proved we (US) are the ones causing problems in Sudan, those
                        tanks would cross Ethiopia as could not get through sections of Kenya
                        Sudan border as controlled by LRA. BBC said giant internal diplomatic
                        fuss world wide over the tanks by that was a few weeks ago and very (too?)
                        quiet since then.
                        Nehru (non aligned) speaking from dead.
                        lol.
                        M.

                        > Hii I am spandan from India :D

                      • mohan raj
                        Message 11 of 14 , Oct 22, 2008
                          im also india especially tamil nadu.........

                          Mohanraj s
                          Research scholar
                          Anna university-Tiruchirappalli
                          Tiruchirappalli
                          Mobile:9952303807

                          Message 12 of 14 , Oct 28, 2008
                            will synthesise nanopowder soon in my college by MPS (microwave
                            plasma synthesis )so if anybody gets information about MPS PLEASE SEND
                            ME
                          • samuraivortex
                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 28, 2008
                              can india become a nano research hub

                            • Karthikeyan
                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 28, 2008
                                Microwave plasma synthesis technology is available in ARCI (International
                                Advanced Research Center for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials) Hyderabad,
                                India. w r u ? which college ?

                                --
                                Karthikeyan