Education in nanotechnology

  • aname19
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      I have graduated with a bachelors in Electrical Engineering and I have
      done quite some reading and research about nanotechnology. Due to the
      great potential it has, I applied to grad school to do a masters in
      nanotechnology and got into a very good one in the UK.
      I currently have a job in management consulting now that is satisfying
      and challenging enough. I am not sure if it is worth leaving it to
      pursue a career in nanotech?
      I was wondering if you had insight about that could help and if you
      know whether or not there are job opportunities in the field.
      Thanks!