Useful Material on Nanobatteries

  • dhairya kikani
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2008
      Respected all group members,

      I want to gather some useful informations regarding the topic of Nanobatteries.

      Please if anyone has any information please mail me, i need them to enhance my knowledge into Nanobatteries for my study purpose.

      warm regards,

      Dhairya Kikani
      dhairya_kikani@...

      �Confidence, like art never comes from having all the answers;
      It comes from being open to all questions.�

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
        Dhairya,

        Have you looked at the information at this url?
        http://www.understandingnano.com/batteries.html

        Earl