Re: Nanomedicine

  • constantin_ciurcan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2008
      I think there is possible almost 500 600 years.

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, "Marilyn" <marilyn4invest@...> wrote:

      > Every 8 or 10 years I come here or a place like this with one serious
      > question.
      >
      > When will nanomedicine make us live forever?

    • samantha
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2008
        constantin_ciurcan wrote:
        > I think there is possible almost 500 600 years.

        Based on what exactly? It will happen in this century if it is possible
        and if we aren't busy doing something stupid like a worldwide depression
        or worse, a disastrous war. I base that on the high likelihood of
        greater than human intelligence, great continued hardware advances and
        more deeply interconnected and geared up researchers. I perhaps do
        not sufficiently account for endless precautionary principle pushes and
        legal hassles.

        - samantha