Re: [nanotech] information abt professors in US universities working in Nanotech

  • dan belcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      Hello Huzefa,

      I'm not a student but I have an interest in Nanotechnology. In response to your request, it would help to know who you have written. Maybe I can knock on some doors and see if there is any interest out there. I do realize it may be after the Christmas Holiday before I hear of anything. Most of them now are preparing for exams ending the fall semester.

      Take care, good luck.

      gdnabor88

      huzefa_em <huzefa_em@...> wrote:
      Hello friends,

      I have profound interest in Nanotechnology. I am applying for masters
      program in Electrical engineering in US with specialization in
      Nanotechnology. I would like to know if any student is pursuing his
      Masters degree in US universities and working in the field of
      Nanotechnology. can u help me out with few professors of
      Nanotechnology in US universities and who are willing to help Nano
      aspirants. since most of the professors of US Universities to whom i
      have written have not replied to any of my emails. so it would be kind
      enough if u can help me with name of those professors who can help me
      out in my purpose..

      Regards
      Huzefa

    • Saumitra