metalic nanopowders informations

  • maria fis
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
      hi,
      my name is magda. I am a student from Roumania.
      could someone help me finding any kind of information about metalic nanopowders?
      I'm looking forward to geting news from you,
      best wishes,
      magda

    • R.R SARAVANAN
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
        i have send u some details about METALIC NANO POWDER

        R.R.SARAVANAN M.Sc.,M.Phil (PHYSICS)
        Research Scholar
        Sastra University
        Kumakonam
        Thanjavur Dt
        Tamilnadu

      • Logudurai
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2007
          Hi Magda,
          I have some review articles regarding metallic nanoparticles. I`ll send those on Monday.

          maria fis <fiscanmagda@...> wrote:
          hi,
          my name is magda. I am a student from Roumania.
          could someone help me finding any kind of information about metalic nanopowders?
          I'm looking forward to geting news from you,
          best wishes,
          magda

          "Learn anything you can, from anyone you can, at anytime you can"
          Logudurai. R,
          Prof.Norio Teramae Lab,
          Analytical Chemistry Lab.,
          Department of Chemistry,
          Graduate School of Science,
          Tohoku University,Aoba-ku,
          Sendai, 980-8578, Japan,
          Home: +81-22-7114194; Lab: +81-22-7956551.

        • Dr. David Deal
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
            hi logudurair,
            are you currently in Japan or did you happen to attend university
            there?? just a curiousity question.
            in fact if you have the time & could be so kind please forward me any
            files you wish covering metallic nanopowders. i had sent magda/mary
            what few i had a couple of weeks ago but the ones i had were barely
            on topic.(nor very good)
            ddd