Re: New nanotechnology discovery reduces friction & wear

  • pulsed_ignition
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
      Can Boron increase horse power by 15%, just adding it an engine? Look
      at the testing pages on www.hyperdiamond.com and see the dynamometer
      chart that was produced by a semi famous go-kart racer with NanoLube
      TM concentrates. I don't think boron stands a chance next to
      something as exotic as "PURE" NanoDiamond, seeing how nobody else can
      even come close to making it this pure.

      Chris

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, protn7@... wrote:

      > I heard of a boron nanoparticle dispersion that makes oil a lot
      slipperier. I was invited to give a talk in Boston at a nanotech
      convention. If you are interested I'll send you an NDA to cover my IP
      and I'll send you some info.