Agharkar research institute - reg.

  • vinoth rajan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
      hi varima,
      this is vinoth. am doing my Final year B.Tech Biotechnology at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore. Am very much interested in nanotechnology. i would love to know about the research going on Agharkar research institute. And can u tell how i should apply for my 6months project there.
      with regards,
      vinoth

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
        hi! Vinoth,

        well at agharkar research insti ( ARI for short) only
        my guide works in nanotech, rest there r plenty of
        departments. well we r working in various aspects of
        nanotech like in environment, in medicine etc. for a
        project , u needto visit the website of r inti, apply
        there and u can alos write a mail to Dr. Paknikar (
        my guide).

        bye, varima.

      • r X

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007
            hi varima,
            thanks...
            i have mailed Dr.Paknikar.

            --- vinoth rajan <vinoth_rules@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

            > hi varima,

            > this is vinoth. am doing my Final year B.Tech

            > Biotechnology at PSG College of Technology,

            > Coimbatore. Am very much interested in

            > nanotechnology. i would love to know about the

            > research going on Agharkar research institute. And

            > can u tell how i should apply for my 6months project

            > there.

            > with regards,

            > vinoth

            <!--

            #ygrp-mkp{
            #ygrp-mkp hr{
            border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
            #ygrp-mkp #hd{
            #ygrp-mkp #ads{
            margin-bottom:10px;}
            #ygrp-mkp .ad{
            padding:0 0;}
            #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
            color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
            -->

            <!--

            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
            font-family:Arial;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
            #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
            margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
            -->

            <!--

            #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
            #ygrp-text{
            font-family:Georgia;
            }
            #ygrp-text p{
            margin:0 0 1em 0;}
            #ygrp-tpmsgs{
            font-family:Arial;
            clear:both;}
            #ygrp-vitnav{
            #ygrp-vitnav a{
            padding:0 1px;}
            #ygrp-actbar{
            #ygrp-actbar .left{
            float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
            .bld{font-weight:bold;}
            #ygrp-grft{
            #ygrp-ft{
            padding:5px 0;
            }
            #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
            padding-bottom:10px;}

            #ygrp-vital{
            #ygrp-vital #vithd{
            #ygrp-vital ul{
            padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
            #ygrp-vital ul li{
            }
            #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
            #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
            font-weight:bold;}
            #ygrp-vital a{
            text-decoration:none;}

            #ygrp-vital a:hover{
            text-decoration:underline;}

            #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
            color:#999;font-size:77%;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
            padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
            #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
            text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
            #ygrp-sponsor #nc{
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
            padding:8px 0;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
            text-decoration:none;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
            text-decoration:underline;}
            #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
            margin:0;}
            o{font-size:0;}
            .MsoNormal{
            margin:0 0 0 0;}
            #ygrp-text tt{
            font-size:120%;}
            blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
            .replbq{margin:4;}
            -->

            Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

          • Logudurai
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2007
              Hi,
              I`m Radhakrishnan Logudurai (Logu), doing PhD in Tohoku University, Japan.
              I`ve just finished my PhD and waiting for the graduation. My field of work is Development and characterisation of mesoporous silica membrane and its application. I`m very much interested in Nanomarials and nanotechnology. Now im very much interested and looking for application of nanomaterials in various fields such as environmental, medicine and so on. Now im looking for job or to do some projects in the field of nanomaterials.

              Hence i kindly request you to inform me abt the vaccancies and possibility. Im ready to work as a team or individual project. Also let me know
              the homepage of the institution and the person to be contacted.
              Looking forward for your reply.
              Urs,

              vinoth rajan <vinoth_rules@...> wrote:
              hi varima,
              thanks...
              i have mailed Dr.Paknikar.
              regards,
              vinoth

              well at agharkar research insti ( ARI for short) only

              my guide works in nanotech, rest there r plenty of

              departments. well we r working in various aspects of

              nanotech like in environment, in medicine etc. for a

              project , u needto visit the website of r inti, apply

              there and u can alos write a mail to Dr. Paknikar (

              my guide).

              bye, varima.

              --- vinoth rajan <vinoth_rules@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

              > hi varima,

              > this is vinoth. am doing my Final year B.Tech

              > Biotechnology at PSG College of Technology,

              > Coimbatore. Am very much interested in

              > nanotechnology. i would love to know about the

              > research going on Agharkar research institute. And

              > can u tell how i should apply for my 6months project

              > there.

              > with regards,

              > vinoth

              "Learn anything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can"
              Logudurai. R,
              Prof.Norio Teramae Lab,
              Analytical Chemistry Lab.,
              Department of Chemistry,
              Graduate School of Science,
              Tohoku University,Aoba-ku,
              Sendai, 980-8578, Japan,
              Home: +81-22-7114194; Lab: +81-22-7956551.