free reads of nano-journals

  • Dr. David Deal
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      free access to Nanoscale Research Letters is always available at:
      http://www.springerlink.com/content/1556-276x

      if you desire August access to Biomedical Devices, Microfluidics &
      Nanofluidics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology &
      Nanoethics then please send me an email & i will inform you how to
      access them.

      enjoy....aspire to inspire before you expire
      ddd
    • vinoth rajan
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
        sir,
        i would to know about gaining access to Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology. please email me how to do so.
        thank you
        vinoth

        "Dr. David Deal" <sciinfoexchange@...> wrote:
        free access to Nanoscale Research Letters is always available at:
        http://www.springerlink.com/content/1556-276x

        if you desire August access to Biomedical Devices, Microfluidics &
        Nanofluidics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology &
        Nanoethics then please send me an email & i will inform you how to
        access them.

        enjoy....aspire to inspire before you expire
        ddd

      • Valery Riabokon
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
          Dear David

          Thank you very very much!

          Inform me please how to access Biomedical Devices, Microfluidics &
          Nanofluidics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology &
          Nanoethics.

          Sincerely,

          Valeriy Ryabokon.

          On 01.08.2007, at 13:11, Dr. David Deal wrote:

          > free access to Nanoscale Research Letters is always available at:
          > http://www.springerlink.com/content/1556-276x
          >
          > if you desire August access to Biomedical Devices, Microfluidics &
          > Nanofluidics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology &
          > Nanoethics then please send me an email & i will inform you how to
          > access them.
          >
          > enjoy....aspire to inspire before you expire
          > ddd

        • Dr. David Deal
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
            Hi Valeriy,
            Go to the http://www.springerlink.com wbsie.
            you will need to register by submitting a working email address as
            your username and a password you choose. then they will send you
            email. link on thru their email is probably best. go to "physics
            reading room" and sign in again with username & password.
            i also have an email that i can send anyone that may make it
            easier...i dunno. i have been in & out of the physics reading room
            over the last 24 hours. i am not able to access the nanobiotechnology
            journal but the others appear fine. a green colored block beside the
            issue or particular article means you have access to it. most are
            both pdf you can download or html you can read online or i assume
            copy via printer.
            hope this info helps...some good techie reads. that is what i like
            about springer journals is they have meat on the bone you can chew on
            for awhile. :)
            if you still have problems send me an email at

            sciinfoexchange@...

            and i will gladly forward you the email access.
            ddd

            --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Valery Riabokon <rbk@...> wrote:

            > Dear David
            >
            > Thank you very very much!
            >
            > Inform me please how to access Biomedical Devices, Microfluidics &
            > Nanofluidics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology &
            > Nanoethics.
            >
            > Sincerely,
            >
            > Valeriy Ryabokon.
            >

            > On 01.08.2007, at 13:11, Dr. David Deal wrote:
            >
            > > free access to Nanoscale Research Letters is always available at:
            > > http://www.springerlink.com/content/1556-276x
            > >
            > > if you desire August access to Biomedical Devices, Microfluidics &
            > > Nanofluidics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology
            &
            > > Nanoethics then please send me an email & i will inform you how to
            > > access them.
            > >
            > > enjoy....aspire to inspire before you expire
            > > ddd

          • Basavaraja S
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 12, 2007
              Dear sir,
              I am Ph.D student, working on the synthesis and characterisation of metal oxide nanoparticles. I need JCPDS or ICDD data of Molybdenum oxide (MoO3.H2O, MoO3.2H2O, MoO3, etc). Please if any one have these data's, please forward to me.
              with thanks,
              Basavaraja S
              Research scholar
              Department of Materials Science
              Gulbarga University
              Gulbarga-585106
              Karnataka, INDIA.

              "Dr. David Deal" <sciinfoexchange@...> wrote:
              Hi Valeriy,
              Go to the http://www.springerlink.com wbsie.
              you will need to register by submitting a working email address as
              your username and a password you choose. then they will send you
              email. link on thru their email is probably best. go to "physics
              reading room" and sign in again with username & password.
              i also have an email that i can send anyone that may make it
              easier...i dunno. i have been in & out of the physics reading room
              over the last 24 hours. i am not able to access the nanobiotechnology
              journal but the others appear fine. a green colored block beside the
              issue or particular article means you have access to it. most are
              both pdf you can download or html you can read online or i assume
              copy via printer.
              hope this info helps...some good techie reads. that is what i like
              about springer journals is they have meat on the bone you can chew on
              for awhile. :)
              if you still have problems send me an email at

              sciinfoexchange@...

              and i will gladly forward you the email access.
              ddd

              --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Valery Riabokon <rbk@...> wrote:

              > Dear David
              >
              > Thank you very very much!
              >
              > Inform me please how to access Biomedical Devices, Microfluidics &
              > Nanofluidics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology &
              > Nanoethics.
              >
              > Sincerely,
              >
              > Valeriy Ryabokon.
              >

              > On 01.08.2007, at 13:11, Dr. David Deal wrote:
              >
              > > free access to Nanoscale Research Letters is always available at:
              > > http://www.springerlink.com/content/1556-276x
              > >
              > > if you desire August access to Biomedical Devices, Microfluidics &
              > > Nanofluidics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Nanobiotechnology
              &
              > > Nanoethics then please send me an email & i will inform you how to
              > > access them.
              > >
              > > enjoy....aspire to inspire before you expire
              > > ddd

            • Dr. David Deal
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 13, 2007
                hi sir,
                were any of the links or data i sent helpful? there may be someone
                in group that is working more closely to your area of research. i
                hope so. it always helps me send info if i have at least a vague idea
                of what the project is...like ceramics, coatings, semiconductors,
                nano-(fill-n-the-blank), or whatever. i do not necessarily
                need 'trade secrets' or alot of details...simply a general idea of
                what the project entails.
                are you going to try to use electron diffraction or some
                spectroscopy to check against the data you receive on these?
                just a curious mind in a curious world :)
                ddd