Re: [nanotech] Digest Number 1617

  • Mithun M. Bhaskar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi deepak,

      I am a member of nanogroup and saw your mail. I whole heartly appreicate
      your attitude and help and a belated happy new year!

      I will be much glad if you would send me your opinion please.

      Basically, i am in the final Mtech of Power electronics and electrical
      drives. I wish to do PhD on some application of nanaotechnology in Power
      electronics. Do you know any university where research in this area is
      undertaken or in any research lab where i can join. which are the
      application where nanotechnology is used in electrical or power electronics?

      I look fwd for your opinion.....

      --
      Cheers and Regards,

      Mithun M. Bhaskar

      "EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD WAS DECLARED IMPOSSIBLE
      BEFORE IT WAS ACTUALLY DONE"

      Confidentiality Notice

      this message are intended
      for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
      privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
      the sender at mmbaskr@... immediately and destroy all copies of this
      message and any attachments.