Re: [nanotech] Hello

  • Logudurai
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 21, 2006
      Hi Sanjeev Gupta,
      Nice to meet u. May i know more abt ur field of work? I mean what kind of systems that u r studying in Nanoscience?

      sanjeev0302 <sanjeev0302@...> wrote:
      Dear,
      I am from India working in computational nanoscience and simulation.
      keep in touch and ask me any question?
      with wishes
      sanjeev gupta

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, "quantumcat00" <quantumcat00@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > I am prachi ,a grad student at University of Texas, Arlington.
      >
      > I am a part of a theoretical condensed matter group.My current
      > research is on electronic and geometric modeling of semiconductor
      > nanostrutures.
      >
      > I am looking forward to hear from this group!!
      >

      > cheers!!
      > prachi

      "The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once"

      Logudurai. R,
      Prof.Norio Teramae Lab,
      Analytical Chemistry Lab.,
      Department of Chemistry,
      Graduate School of Science,
      Tohoku University,Aoba-ku,
      Sendai, 980-8578, Japan,
      Home: 0081-22-711-4194;
      Mobile: 0081-7050592713.

    • shwetambari hiremath
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 27, 2006
        Hi am dr shwetambari am a dentist . i have intrest to know about nanodentistry. i have published paper on nanodentistry. i wanted to know is there any scope for nanodentistry

        Logudurai <logudurair@...> wrote: Hi Sanjeev Gupta,

        wrote:

        > Hey all,
        >
        > I am prachi ,a grad student at University of Texas, Arlington.
        >
        > I am a part of a theoretical condensed matter group.My current
        > research is on electronic and geometric modeling of semiconductor
        > nanostrutures.
        >
        > I am looking forward to hear from this group!!
        >

        > cheers!!
        > prachi

        "The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once"

        Logudurai. R,
        Prof.Norio Teramae Lab,
        Analytical Chemistry Lab.,
        Department of Chemistry,
        Graduate School of Science,
        Tohoku University,Aoba-ku,
        Sendai, 980-8578, Japan,
        Home: 0081-22-711-4194;
        Mobile: 0081-7050592713.

      • C.V.S.Kiran
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 27, 2006
          Nice to know about you all...
          I am Kiran from Kiel doing my doctoral studies in the field of
          nanocomposites. Swift heavy Ion Irradiation studies and Antibacterial
          applications.

          On 11/27/06, shwetambari hiremath <shwetambarihiremath@...> wrote:

          > Hi am dr shwetambari am a dentist . i have intrest to know about
          > nanodentistry. i have published paper on nanodentistry. i wanted to know is
          > there any scope for nanodentistry
          >
          > Logudurai <logudurair@... <logudurair%40yahoo.co.in>> wrote: Hi
          > Sanjeev Gupta,
          > Nice to meet u. May i know more abt ur field of work? I mean what kind of
          > systems that u r studying in Nanoscience?
          >
          > sanjeev0302 <sanjeev0302@... <sanjeev0302%40yahoo.co.in>> wrote:
          > Dear,
          > I am from India working in computational nanoscience and simulation.
          > keep in touch and ask me any question?
          > with wishes
          > sanjeev gupta
          >
          > --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com <nanotech%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "quantumcat00" <quantumcat00@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey all,
          > >
          > > I am prachi ,a grad student at University of Texas, Arlington.
          > >
          > > I am a part of a theoretical condensed matter group.My current
          > > research is on electronic and geometric modeling of semiconductor
          > > nanostrutures.
          > >
          > > I am looking forward to hear from this group!!
          > >

          > > cheers!!
          > > prachi
          > >

          > "The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once"
          >
          > Logudurai. R,
          > Prof.Norio Teramae Lab,
          > Analytical Chemistry Lab.,
          > Department of Chemistry,
          > Graduate School of Science,
          > Tohoku University,Aoba-ku,
          > Sendai, 980-8578, Japan,
          > Home: 0081-22-711-4194;
          > Mobile: 0081-7050592713.

          Venkata Sai Kiran
          Chakravadhanula '''
          tf
          Kaiserstr.
          2
          Lehrstuhl
          fuer Materialverbunde
          24143 Kiel, Germany
          Technische Fakultaet der CAU
          Mob: 0049-17676797559
          Res: 0049-4313392410
          Web: www.tf.uni-kiel.de/~cv
          e-mail : cvskiran@..., cv@...-kiel.de
        • kumaresh soppimath
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 27, 2006
            Hi,
            There is lot going on in making materials for Dental applications, nanomaterials have transformed making of theses materials...as you have published a paper i think you might know better, as such not many dentist work in this area...most of the work is carried out by material scientist..however, a dentist will come into picture at the later phase of material development ie., to evaluate toxicity and efficiency of theses materials. Other than application in nanomaterials in developing Dental Materials people are also trying to use these materials for therapeutic application..There is one product by name ARESTIN® in US market, developed to eradicates the most common pathogens associated with periodontal disease. uses microparticles to deliver a tetrycycline derivative and they are also working on developing nanoparticles for simmiler applications and they are in Phase I clinical Tarils In USA. To learn more about therapeutic nanotechnologies visit
            www.nanopharmaceutcials.org

            wrote:

            > Hey all,
            >
            > I am prachi ,a grad student at University of Texas, Arlington.
            >
            > I am a part of a theoretical condensed matter group.My current
            > research is on electronic and geometric modeling of semiconductor
            > nanostrutures.
            >
            > I am looking forward to hear from this group!!
            >

            > cheers!!
            > prachi

            "The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once"

            Logudurai. R,
            Prof.Norio Teramae Lab,
            Analytical Chemistry Lab.,
            Department of Chemistry,
            Graduate School of Science,
            Tohoku University,Aoba-ku,
            Sendai, 980-8578, Japan,
            Home: 0081-22-711-4194;
            Mobile: 0081-7050592713.

          • Wayne Richardson
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 28, 2006
              nanobot toothpaste would really get between the teeth for super cleaning.
              make it digestable
              make it laminate the teeth after it cleaned them
              make it tasty
              make it add beneficial mouth flora

              thing is you may have to hold it in your mouth a long time, but think of how
              long a brush and floss session are
              it would be expensive, but the lamination is worth it's wieght in gold.

              thats all i have time to think on it,

              www.myspace.com/gwaynerichardson

              On 11/27/06, C. V. S. Kiran <cvskiran@...> wrote:

              > Nice to know about you all...
              > I am Kiran from Kiel doing my doctoral studies in the field of
              > nanocomposites. Swift heavy Ion Irradiation studies and Antibacterial
              > applications.
              >
              > On 11/27/06, shwetambari hiremath <shwetambarihiremath@...<shwetambarihiremath%40yahoo.com>>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi am dr shwetambari am a dentist . i have intrest to know about
              > > nanodentistry. i have published paper on nanodentistry. i wanted to know
              > is
              > > there any scope for nanodentistry
              > >
              > > Logudurai <logudurair@... <logudurair%40yahoo.co.in><logudurair%
              > 40yahoo.co.in>> wrote: Hi
              > > Sanjeev Gupta,
              > > Nice to meet u. May i know more abt ur field of work? I mean what kind
              > of
              > > systems that u r studying in Nanoscience?
              > >
              > > sanjeev0302 <sanjeev0302@... <sanjeev0302%40yahoo.co.in><sanjeev0302%
              > 40yahoo.co.in>> wrote:
              > > Dear,
              > > I am from India working in computational nanoscience and simulation.
              > > keep in touch and ask me any question?
              > > with wishes
              > > sanjeev gupta
              > >
              > > --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com <nanotech%40yahoogroups.com><nanotech%40yahoogr
              > oups.com>,
              >
              > > "quantumcat00" <quantumcat00@...>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hey all,
              > > >
              > > > I am prachi ,a grad student at University of Texas, Arlington.
              > > >
              > > > I am a part of a theoretical condensed matter group.My current
              > > > research is on electronic and geometric modeling of semiconductor
              > > > nanostrutures.
              > > >
              > > > I am looking forward to hear from this group!!
              > > >

              > > > cheers!!
              > > > prachi
              > > >

              > > "The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once"
              > >
              > > Logudurai. R,
              > > Prof.Norio Teramae Lab,
              > > Analytical Chemistry Lab.,
              > > Department of Chemistry,
              > > Graduate School of Science,
              > > Tohoku University,Aoba-ku,
              > > Sendai, 980-8578, Japan,
              > > Home: 0081-22-711-4194;
              > > Mobile: 0081-7050592713.

              > --
              >
              > ************************************************************************************************************
              > Venkata Sai Kiran
              > Chakravadhanula '''
              > tf
              > Kaiserstr.
              > 2
              > Lehrstuhl
              > fuer Materialverbunde
              > 24143 Kiel, Germany
              > Technische Fakultaet der CAU
              > Mob: 0049-17676797559
              > Res: 0049-4313392410
              > Web: www.tf.uni-kiel.de/~cv
              > e-mail : cvskiran@... <cvskiran%40gmail.com>, cv@...-kiel.de<cv%40tf.uni-kiel.de>

            • shwetambari hiremath
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 5, 2006
                hi kumaresh. iam very glad to get reply from you. send me some more information in this field of nanodentistry. even am looking for job also in this field . am intrested in reserch work too.
                Dr Shwetambari.s .HireMATH

                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 30, 2008
                  hi

                  this is suresh  doing research in anna university chennai in the field of nanomaterials .
                  bye
                   keep in touch

                  suresh

                • SENTIL KUMAR
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 1, 2008
                    hai, i am senthilkumar M.Tech nanotechnology in anna university coimbatore

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 2, 2008
                      hi dis is vijay doing M.Tech in nano technology @ andhra
                      university ,vizag
                      i need to know how to apply for research in nano technology
                      send me the details of universities which r providing the course n how
                      can i apply
                    • Neville Ford
                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 16, 2008
                        Dear Suresh I am looking for a supplier of less than perfect carbon nanotubes at about 30 $ / kg can you offer any suggestions
                        RegardsNeville Ford Dip EE
                      • protn7
                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 17, 2008
                          --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, Neville Ford <nevilleford17@...>
                          wrote:

                          > Dear Suresh I am looking for a supplier of less than perfect carbon
                          nanotubes at about 30 $ / kg can you offer any suggestions
                          > RegardsNeville Ford Dip EE

                          I can help you. I know some of the cheaest soureces of nanotubes. I
                          can sell you graphene nanoplatelets also.

                          Neil Farbstein
                          President
                          Vulvox Inc.
                          protn7@...