Computer animation

  • Gina Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      Greetings fellow nanos - from your moderator:

      My new animation "dandelion" was the most sequential animation that I have done. It was generated for the film2music competition in which registrants are asked to select a track from the composers cd and create a video to accompany it. Previous to this competition I had been busy producing "The Mark" for the aniboom contest. This meant that I had only a couple weeks to create and complete this one. As elaborate as a concept this piece was, the time line wasn't feasible but I crunched through nights without sleep to get it in on time. I just barely made it, but I made it!
      So the prize for this one is not only money but meetings with a famous producer and agent! And this time, it's no sweat to vote, you don't have to sign up or register for anything, no typing at all, it's just one click and "send", okay so technically that's two clicks, but that's all just clicks! So please come vote for me friends.
      Come watch dandelion here - an animation about hope and faith in ones future dreams. Thank you all!

      Blog comments about this animation are invited: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/2006/11/dandelion.html

      Hope you all had a happy Hallows Eve!

      'animator for hire'
      Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
      Nanotechnology Industries
      http://www.nanoindustries.com
      Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com/index2.html
      Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
      Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
      Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
      Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
      Email: nanogirl@...
      "Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."

    • Wayne Richardson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
        ah cool! i'm on my way to vote 4 u...

        i wrote a new song that mentions nanosurgical possibilities...

        here it is i just wrote it 3 days ago

        it needs some hammering around to takethe hery jerky parts out but lyrical
        poetry is way flexible accordingn to the song...;

        The Tech Level of Today

        We made a fleet of nuke powered bulldozers,
        to irrigate the deserts;
        Changing water into fuel and alloys,
        solar winds controlling weather;
        Curing Cancer with radiation,
        generated from the waste;
        Designer babies losing disease,
        will be lifting up their face;

        CHORUS:
        Don't try to solve tomorrow's problems with the Tech-Level of Today!
        Our future is bright and better than all of us can say!
        Fearful of the wrath from forces we dont understand,
        greeness and technology make love by holding hands.

        GM foods that keep the body healthy,
        trim the waist;
        Nanotechnic surgery,
        wont need to come invade;
        when glaciers melt from global warm;
        Technology will ease the storm;

        CHORUS/Lead/Chorus:

        We even will survive the old sun's death, and gain some time;
        Isotopic Generators maintain the grow light's shine
        We will make it off this rock alive
        All our loves they will survive
        ever cruising to the stars
        Impact free chemicals for our jars