RE : [nanotech] First Lego League

  • Nanotech (RLacas)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
      I suggest to talk about «electric car» where nanotechnology will play an
      important role in batteries or (even better) in ultracapacitors. Have a
      look on :
      http://www.ecoworld.com/blog/2006/09/11/nano-titanate-car-batteries
      http://www.ecoworld.com/blog/2006/09/27/zenn-cars-eestors-ultracapacitor

      By the way, Lego has raised the topic's level very high for such young
      students. As a father of 5 children, I have to congratulate you for having
      accepted this challenge ;-)

      From: nanotech@yahoogroup <mailto:nanotech%40yahoogroups.com> s.com