Re: Interesting tidbit on nanotech for solar

  • dmorcan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2006
      Leia,
      Try this link:
      http://www.freetricity.com/

      --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, MyWickedDolls@... wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > My name is Leia.
      >
      > I need to make a solar powered charger to charge batteries that
      can run my
      > electrical appliances for short periods of time. Any ideas...
      >
      > Where do I look for do it yourself instructions?
      >
      > Mahalo,
      >
      > Leia

    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2006
        Hmmm ... that really isn't nanotech ...

        Depending on the power you need, you may want to take a look peak at power trackers (basically smart DC/DC converter). It's not rocket science, but it isn't something for novice either. You maybe better off buying existing modules.

        -----

        Come and visit my 360°
        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
          Correction: meant to type "a look at peak power trackers" :)

          -----