Re: [nanotech] hi memberS

  • qqqq www
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      hi iAM KARAN AND IAM RESERCH SCOLAR AT BHU AND IWORK AS A JRF ...MY FEILD OF WORK IN BIOSENSOR SO ANY ONE IN THE GROUP WANT TO TALK ME ... HE IS MOST WEL COME FOR AN HEALTHY TALK.... SO KEEP IN TOUCH

      Deepak pratap <deepakps@...> wrote: Hi group !

      I am Deepak Pratap Singh,new member in this group...doing masters
      degree in Nanoscience.My interest area is Neutron scattering for
      Nanomaterial and Carbon nanotube,ferro fluids, presenty doing my
      project on neutron scattering at BARC,Mumbai,India

      Hope we will have good time ....

      keep mailing

      Regards,
      Deepak Pratap Singh