Hello from Kiel, Germany

  • Kiran CVS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
      Dear group,

      I am Venkata Sai Kiran C, from Kiel, Germany.
      Bachelors in Metallurgy and Material Technology from MGIT, Hyderabad,
      India
      Masters in Materials Science and Engineering at CAU Kiel, Germany
      Presently doing my Phd in the field of Nanocomposites at CAU Kiel,
      Germany.

      Best Wishes,
      Kiran
      (www.tf.uni-kiel.de/~cv/website/index.htm)
    • shwetambari hiremath

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
            Hello shwetambari hiremath,

            No I Finished my masters in English language only. Now my Phd is in the
            field of Nanocomposites( in principle for Optical Applications) but the
            biological applications are also being studied the other members of our
            group.

            What about you..... What are you doing and where ??

            Best Regards,
            Kiran

            On 7/31/06, shwetambari hiremath <shwetambarihiremath@...> wrote:

            > are you doing your masters in english language or german language.yourphd is on nanocomposites of dentistry material or wat
            >
            > Kiran CVS <cvskiran@... <cvskiran%40gmail.com>> wrote: Dear group,
            >
            > I am Venkata Sai Kiran C, from Kiel, Germany.
            > Bachelors in Metallurgy and Material Technology from MGIT, Hyderabad,
            > India
            > Masters in Materials Science and Engineering at CAU Kiel, Germany
            > Presently doing my Phd in the field of Nanocomposites at CAU Kiel,
            > Germany.
            >
            > Best Wishes,
            > Kiran
            > (www.tf.uni-kiel.de/~ <http://kiel.de/%7E>cv/website/index.htm)