Re: [nanotech] HELP ME

  • moxie adonis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
      Hi Abisek,
      have you not gone through this site www.amityuniversity.ac.in .
      if not have a look .course cirriculum has been given there year wise.
      i have no idea about the placement.i think it is the only intitute in india offering nanotech.ur idea to study that nanotech is good .keep going.
      bye ,
      umakanth.

      chakrabortyabhisek <chakrabortyabhisek@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I am going to do M.Tech in Nanotechnology from Amity University,can
      anyone,please give me the information about the main things that's
      emphasized on during the first year,and can anyone tell me about the
      nanotechnology department of Amity,I don't have much information on
      it,if there is anyone from Amity who is studying Nanotechnology out
      there then please help me out,with the necessary informations like the
      job prospects,information on previous year students and others which
      are necessary.