environmental problems related to nanotechnology

  • Vaidehi Naik
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi, Friends,
      I am a student of standard tenth. Please help me to solve my doubts.
      How can we say that future environmental problems will be solved with the help of nanotechnology? How can we recover the iron ore or petroleum, from the earth's crust, again by the help of nanotechnology?
      Please reply me soon. Thanks...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        I saw an article about Chevron having a nanotech process for
        tar sand oil that's so efficient that $35 oil will be profitable. What if
        they could develope this tech for CO2 injection?......
        _http://www.foresight.org/nanodot/?p=2179_
        (http://www.foresight.org/nanodot/?p=2179)

        Erich J. Knight

      • keyur shah
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
          HI,

          THIS IS KEYUR SHAH...

          My freind, Iam B.E Mechanical, But I must say that you have ask a very
          intelligent question being n standard 10th...
          But I am extremely soory, that i could not answer your question... but one
          thing i am sure that u will definitely get this answers from other members

          bye take care....

          please do ask if you have any other qusetions.

          thanking you....

          keyur shah

          On 7/2/06, shengar@... <shengar@...> wrote:

          > I saw an article about Chevron having a nanotech process for
          > tar sand oil that's so efficient that $35 oil will be profitable. What if
          > they could develope this tech for CO2 injection?......
          > _http://www.foresight.org/nanodot/?p=2179_
          > (http://www.foresight.org/nanodot/?p=2179)
          >
          > Erich J. Knight

          keyur shah