Re: [nanotech] pleas answer me as early as possible

  • jameel shaik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      I dont know about India but in the US there are several programs which offer bachelors degrees in this field. My university, Lousiana Tech has the first bachelors degree program in the US in Nanotechnology. You are welcome to apply to our school. I like it very much. Go to www.latech.edu
      Jameel
      Phd student (Biomedical Engg)
      LATECH

      djay_spooky <djay_spooky@...> wrote:
      I will be giving IIT and AIEEE in 2007.Please help me as to how to go
      about it after twelth to take NANOSCIENCE in engineering or BIOLOGICAL
      field .....IS it possible to get Nanoscience in engineering field if
      yes then how ...
      please help out
      spandan