NANOTECHNOLOGY JOBS

  • chakrabortyabhisek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 12:42 AM
      Hi,
      I am Abhisek Chakraborty presently doing B.Tech in Electrical
      Engineering(4th Year), then I would be doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
      from Amity University.
      I would like to know about the job prospects in this field, what
      are the job requirements and the average pay scale at the initial
      level.Is it necessary to complete the Phd and then look for a job.If
      so please tell me which universities I should approach then.
      I would be obliged if you kindly answer to my queries.

      Thanking You,
      Abhisek Chakraborty.