is there anyone who can offer me some good images about nanotech?

  • nano_sjtu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      I'm going to hold a picture show in my university, but lacking some
      high resolution pictures. can you share me some? or would you tell me
      where can i find them? thanks very much!

      nanoye
    • saeed soltani
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        dear sir
        iam newly has began work on nanotechnology and i dont have so infomation about it .soory in this case i cant help you .but i wanna have scientific relationship with you.it so nice to learn more about you
        iam watting to heara bout you
        saeed soltanio