Nano Economic Forecast 2001

  • Kincha
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Nanotech Market to Reach $1Trillion by 2011
      November 1, 2005
      A new report from Research and Markets, "World Nanotechnology Market -
      An industry Update", looks at the commercial potential and the
      economic advantages of this nascent technology, which is being used to
      develop nanosensors among other devices. The report predicts that
      nanotechnology will exceed $1 trillion by end 2010. To facilitate R&D,
      governments and venture capitalists have increased investments: for
      instance Intel, IBM, DuPont, 3M, General Electric, Samsung and Hitachi
      spent $3.8 billion in 2004: 46% in North America, 36% in Asia, and 17%
      in Europe.
    • Ravi Pathak
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        I have been thru the reports prepared by R&M on other industries.
        Frankly, not found the one to b paid so highly.
        Any idea where other nanotech *industry report* can b found.
        regards,
        RP