Re: [nanotech] writing 500-600 pages books on a 1x2 cm glass

  • pranay choudhary
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005
      --- eniscan2005 <eniscan2005@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      i am looking for a machinery to write 500-600 pages
      books like bible
      and quran by using laser and nanotechnology
      if you heard about it, please inform me

      hiiii,
      i m pranay
      sorry i don't know ay thig about it
      but if u came to know this thing please reply me
      Im studying in LNMIIT

    • Rahul
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005

        HI guys,
        I am not sure about writing 500-600 pages, but you can check out MacDiarmid institute based in University of Canterbury,NZ. A student had the whole map of christchurch done on a very small piece of glass.
        Cheers,
        Rahul