Re: [nanotech] Hi everyone

  • DR Malay Tripathy
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi All,

      I am from Delhi University. We are interested to have a good and economic general purpose integrated system based on Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis. If any one know company or institution kindly write us.

      Best regards and sincerely,

      Malay

      Hello Ranjith,

      If you know any details please send a mail.

      Best wishes,

      Malay

      ranjith kumar <ranjith2882@...> wrote:
      Hai everyone,
      I am doing my masters in Univ. of Central Florida. I did my B.Tech from IIT
      MADRAS in materials science and engineering. I am working in nanotechnology.
      In US the NANO-Revolution started, but INDIA will take sometime. In US
      there are many companies working in nano. I think there are not more than 10
      companies in INDIA.
      I will give any of the information to u guys if you want. We need to make
      INDIA also a new nano world.
      I joined sometime back but introducing now.
      cheers
      Ranjith

    • manish khatri
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 3, 2005
        Hi Kurt young and tarun gigras
        can u please tell me the fee structure , study
        methodology etc details in the IITs also mail me a
        good seminar on nanobiotechnology etc
        Tell about nanotech companies in India and scope of
        biotech in them as i am B.Tech Biotechnology student
        also tell me criteria to go out of India for job or
        higher studies keeping in mind that i am a middle
        class student

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • ranjith kumar
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 6, 2005
          Hai,
          I am giving *Nanotechnology International/India : companies, profiles and
          links:*
          *Nanotechnology International/India : companies, profiles and links:*
          www.*nano*vip.com/directory/International/India/index.php<http://www.nanovip.com/directory/International/India/index.php>
          This helps students to look for institues and employers to look for
          companies in India
          Thanks & Regards
          Ranjith

          --
          "Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the
          master of simplicity."
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 11, 2005
            Hai jagadeesh manivannan
            My name is Gowtham.iam doing my P.G.in Biotechnology in an institution in Trichy and if u want to know any thng about that plz let me know.

            Gowtham.

            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 19, 2005
              Hello everyone,
              I am doing Master's in Univ.of Central Florida (in nanomaterials).
              I am looking for an internship for this December or next summer and was
              wondering if anyone
              could suggest nanotech companies in any part of USA that I could apply to.
              Thanks in advance.
              Ranjith

              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 19, 2005
                Hello everyone,
                As many of you know me.... I would like to know more from other's in the
                group. Mainly those who are working in nanotech companies to give us the
                feedbacks.......
                It will be nice to see.... those who are working in this emerging tech....
                hope everyone replies once to the group.
                Thanks & Regards
                Ranjith

                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 22, 2005
                  Hello Ranjith.

                  Look here: www.argonide.com
                  May be, it will be best.
                  Good luck.

                  --- ranjith kumar <ranjith2882@...> wrote:

                  > Hello everyone,
                  > I am doing Master's in Univ.of Central Florida (in
                  > nanomaterials).
                  > I am looking for an internship for this December or
                  > next summer and was
                  > wondering if anyone
                  > could suggest nanotech companies in any part of USA
                  > that I could apply to.
                  > Thanks in advance.
                  > Ranjith
                  > --
                  > "Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while
                  > Creativity is the
                  > master of simplicity."

                  > removed]

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • nanoparticlesalez
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 22, 2005
                    What department are you in? I have a friend who is a ceramics expert
                    at UCF's materials science program. Maybe you could discuss it with
                    him. My number is 516-921-5058 if you want to intern at Vulvox
                    or write me at protn7@...
                    Neil Farbstein
                    President
                    Vulvox Nanobiotechnology Corporation

                    --- In nanotech@yahoogroups.com, N Rodkevich <ngradk@y...> wrote:

                    > Hello Ranjith.
                    >
                    > Look here: www.argonide.com
                    > May be, it will be best.
                    > Good luck.
                    >
                    > --- ranjith kumar <ranjith2882@g...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Hello everyone,
                    > > I am doing Master's in Univ.of Central Florida (in
                    > > nanomaterials).
                    > > I am looking for an internship for this December or
                    > > next summer and was
                    > > wondering if anyone
                    > > could suggest nanotech companies in any part of USA
                    > > that I could apply to.
                    > > Thanks in advance.
                    > > Ranjith
                    > > --
                    > > "Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while
                    > > Creativity is the
                    > > master of simplicity."

                    > > removed]

                    > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • ranjith kumar
                    Message 9 of 29 , Nov 3, 2005
                      Hai Everyone,
                      I am working in High temperature coatings of nano ceria. I am also trying
                      for nanotitania coatings. If possible doped nano ceria or nano titania also
                      wanted to used to improve high temperature oxidation resistance. If anyone
                      working some project related to this just mail me.
                      I am also working in another project on nanoceria growth and stability in
                      different solvents (different pH and different zeta potential). If anyone
                      working on a project related to this, I would like to discuss with them.
                      If anyone have any idea on the above two project you can mail me even you
                      are not working on these.
                      Thanks in Advance
                      Yours Ranjith 4ever.